3.26.2004

Owwwwwwwwwwch...

Owwwwwwwwwwch...

I always feel much worse from a soreness standpoint a couple of days after a hard workout.

I'm feeling the pain of Wednesday's outdoor run on the pavement in the old shoes today. My legs are hurtin' for certain. I'm heading down to Lurch with Starsky and Hutch now. I'm hoping to go a minimum of two episodes to get some real miles behind me and I'm hoping that in short order the pain will be numbed to a thing of the past...

And at the doc's yesterday I found out I get to cut back to half dosage of my blood pressure meds because I've gotten that in control. And my resting pulse was a lovely 52... I guess I'm getting in shape with all this running! :) I highly recommend it from a mental standpoint, too.

Okay. Wish me luck. I think I'll have a sit in the whirlpool full of epsom salts when I'm through. Or steal Keith's massage this afternoon... kidding.

No comments: