3.16.2004

Mileage...

Mileage...

Today I ran watching home movies. I watched my little girl as a little girl - age 18 months to 2 years and just above. That was fun. And interesting for personal reasons that I won't go into here.

I'm on hold now with my old Gray Street Girlfriend. Vivaldi, I think, is playing in the background. I'm sweating and starving. But I'm glad she called. We can't catch up via email anymore. We're too busy! So I guess I'd better not hang up on her. :) Hey girlfriend, next time you visit my blog, you better comment! And be thinking about what movie you want to go see when you do have some time off. I will too.

Grandma and a couple of the granddaughters are off shopping and lunching today. Wish I could join them because it sounds like fun. I just have too much on the agenda. Are you going to see a movie girls???

Tomorrow would have been my grandma's 99th birthday. She died last January (2003) the day before my birthday. Each year on her birthday, her children and several of her grandchildren took her out for a traditional corn beef and cabbage meal (yes, she was Irish). And we'll continue the tradition this year by heading off and lifting a pint and having lunch in her honor.

For those of you scratching your heads over this one, I won't be lifting my vegetarianism for the day... I join the family and eat a different meal, toasting Lilah along with the rest of them...

Okay, so here are the stats for the day...

Today's miles: 4.25
Total so far: 321.75
Still to go for goal: 178.25


Listening to: Nothing. I can't get the damn soundcard working. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and rebooting and all that crap. Squat works. I'm torked. We aren't that hard on computers. I don't get it. I really don't. This doesn't happen to other people.

No comments: