3.11.2004

It's that time again!

It's that time again!

Time to order our tickets to the david m bailey concert! He'll be here in May people and I'm planning on ordering soon, so if you want to join us, I want you to let me know so that I can order a ticket for you, too! Please give it some consideration. We always have a great time at his show and we love to share his music with more people every year. It's appropriate for all audiences. He travels to a lot of places and I know that many of you who are following my running progress would really like his stuff. Please check out his website and his story. He's our brain tumor hero...



The proceeds from the concert go to a great cause - their local Relay for Life and helping pay David's expenses getting him over here as this is what he does for a living... but that's it. We were able to bring Delores S to his show last year just a couple of months before cancer finally claimed her and she really loved his message. He's special people. I hope you will join us.