3.31.2004

I'm Baaaaaaaaack...

Just wanted to let ya'll know that I kicked it at the school with mom tonight. Her pedometer wasn't working very well, however. And my pedometer just tells me how many steps I've taken which isn't very helpful right now for me, I'm afraid... But for the time we walked and the speed we walked, we know we did at least four miles. So that's what I'm giving myself on the charts tonight.

I don't know if that changes things at all in Hutch land, but it gives me a boost in starting out April toward making it to 500 by the end of the month. That's my goal. Anyone want to place a little bet with me? Have I got any takers? I was originally shooting for June 1, but I'm betting I can hit May 1.

What do YOU think?

Tonight's miles: 4.0
Total so far: 383.86
Still to go for goal: 116.14

I'm tired. I'm sore. I'm going to bed. Well, pretty soon. ;)

No comments: