3.11.2004

Conversations in space...

Conversations in space...

AOL's Buddy List told me that my buddy Marge was online again tonight. I was going to check in with her to discuss our plans for writing in the morning...

KinnicChick: is this the ghost of DivaMarge past???
Marge:
KinnicChick: hello?
hellooooo????
elloooo???
ellooo???
llooo??
ooo??
Marge:
KinnicChick: Marge????
Marge???
arge???
arge??
arge?
rge?
ge?
Marge:
KinnicChick: Is anybody in here?
anybody here?
body r?
Marge:
KinnicChick: Damn.

She called and talked with the good people at AOL the other day to find out why it appears that she is online when she isn't really. And why I can have these conversations with her when she isn't really there.

I'm just glad they didn't ask her if she talks back to me... :) No Keith. She doesn't. hehehe...

Okay - enough of this foolishness... I must run. Back later to update with the mileage.

No comments: