2.11.2004

Wednesday, for Michael...


Very excited! Going to see Calendar Girls today after I pick Keli up at school. Heading there with Mom and Janet and Alva. It should be a fun time with the ladies. I think I'm going to have more fun laughing at my companion's reactions than at the movie, what do you think?

Would you believe it is snowing here again? We have really missed out ont he snowfall over the past few winters, so we could probably really use the moisture as we've had less rain in the summers, too. It makes the woods quite lovely.

I got another box in the mail yesterday from Alta - a Valentine! I can't wait to open it. I'm so spoiled. I don't send any Valentines out, but I receive them. How lucky is that?

Finished watching Pay it Forward while I ran today. No matter how many times I watch this movie, I will cry like a baby for the last ten minutes of it. I love this film. I have to return it to Mr. Movies tomorrow, but if Keli doesn't have too much homework after watching Calendar Girls tonight, she'll want to finish watching it, too. More tears!

Today's miles: 3.0
Total so far: 222.51
Still to go for goal: 277.49

Back tomorrow. The week is flying by...

No comments: