1.17.2004

Saturday...


Keli's first date was "fun". They went to see Big Fish and really enjoyed it. She was home seconds after I arrived with Keith after picking him up at his apartment for the weekend. Her date seems like a really nice guy.

My massage was fabulous. Ahhhhh. That's all I need to say about that.

And Dad, being the wonderful hubby that he is, bought Mom a souvenier on his trip to Green Bay with bro Kent this past week... I'll have to provide a photo one of these days if I ever get to see it again... It was a moose in a GB Packer sweater. :)

Stats for today...

The run: 3.1 miles
Total so far: 161.3
Still to go for goal: 338.7

I've gotten such support from so many people to whom I sent pledge requests! It has been incredible. Thank you all so much! Hugs to all! Now while I have two minutes on the computer I'm going to look at comments because I miss them!

No comments: