1.16.2004

Friday...


Keli has a first date tonight. I have a massage! Hurrah for me! But that means I have to rush back here so I'm here in time to meet the new man when he comes to pick her up before they slip off to the movie... Any spies who are interested, they'll be at the Hudson theater for a movie this evening. He's pretty handsome, and about a foot taller than she! She'll get used to it. I did!

Sadness abounds tonight due to Vonnie's passing. I know that she was in a lot of pain, though. But I won't sit here and say it was a blessing that she went quickly. Those platitudes don't make anyone feel any better really. Love and hugs to her family. She will be missed.

Stats for today...

Today's run... 3.2 miles
Total so far: 158.2 miles
Still to go for goal: 341.8

Will work on comments this weekend while Keli is off being a social butterfly and Keith is out in the hot tub.

No comments: