1.14.2004

For Dawn...


Comments are being transferred to Haloscan and more information is coming about that in the days ahead. I'll keep ya'll posted as to how it's coming along.

Finished watching Pirates last night as I ran for Dawn. I've run for Dawn before, but I had to do it one more time because I was so happy to hear that she had her last chemo treatment for her breast cancer on Tuesday of this week. This was a celebratory run in honor of that!

So here's the stats...

Today's run: 3.60 miles
Total so far: 153
Still to go for goal: 347

Hurrah! This means I've earned another rubber duck!

We received a lovely card in the mail from Barb at the dental office yesterday. Thanks Barb! You and Bernie inspire us. Hugs again to both of you.

A space for comments coming soon, I hope. I miss hearing from all of you...

No comments: