12.29.2003

On the road again...


Okay, Christmas is finally over. My family had it's party yesterday and I can get back to business around here. No more days off. Not even New Years. I'm finished with the slackin'.

I ran while watching a tape that Alta's roomie got for The Warrior from The History Channel - The Men Who Shot Kennedy. Pretty interesting stuff. I've always been interested in this stuff. He was killed a couple of years before I was born, but I find the topic fascinating still.

Finished that trashy book. WOWSER! Did pass it on to my folks. :) Think they can handle it? I should have mailed it out to KathyC... I remember she used to love those books... hehehe. It isn't harlequin, but I think you might have liked this one Kath... It wasn't at all a typical old romance, though. It was twisted!

Okay, here are the stats for today...

Today's Miles: 3.25
Total so far: 107.75
Still to go for goal: 392.25

Sorry to have kept you from your shower for so long Trudi. Glad you are clean and tidy once again. And Kent? If you're reading? I want my snowman back.

No comments: