12.12.2003

For Sydnor...


Today I ran for Sydnor watching the first half of a movie called Possession starring Gwyneth Paltrow. It was an interesting movie and did a lot of flashback stuff utilizing a couple of actors from other English Period pieces (Emma, Pride and Prejudice), Jeremy Northam and Jennifer Ehle. I finished watching it in the evening while doing a little knitting. What a waste that was. I was trying out some new yarn I purchased. It was a wonderful and soft type of chennile and at first I tried to crochette it into a scarf but the hook kept getting caught up in it so I switched to the knitting needles. Unfortunately I didn't fare any better with those (I'm not much of a knitter; I always feel as though I have two left hands).

I then had an extremely busy day (and Saturday was busy too, obviously!) but satisfying - I got a little Christmas shopping done, got some writing done with Marge (hi Marge!), went to see a movie for a birthday celebration (hi Carolyn!) and enjoyed time to breathe in front of the tree with the knitting needles at the end of the day. Also saw Keli off to the Wisconsin Dells in the morning before all of the rest took place!

Here's how the run went...

Today's miles: 3.00
Total so far: 74.25
Still to go for goal: 425.75

Tomorrow I'm running in gratitude of all of the wonderful people who are pledging me and who have sent fabulous checks because they are so wonderful and generous. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

No comments: