12.20.2003

For Carl...


I ran today for Keli's best friend Annie's step great grandpa Carl. He is really sick right now. In fact, her mom is out visiting and not home because of how sick he is. And it is because of Cancer. So today's run was for Carl.

Keli and I watched Nine Months together with Hugh Grant and Julianne Moore while I ran.

Today was supposed to be the family progressive dinner if you've been following my misadventures at all. Well that fell apart. Kind of like the family. Dad got sick several days ago. Mom got sick day before yesterday. Keli got hit with it yesterday. Niece got hit with something last night. I'm still feeling great (knocking on wood). Keith appears healthy. Sibs are all fine, and most of the other nieces and nephews are okay. We're still trying to pull together a date that will work for everyone for the makeup date.

Guess I'd best get back to my baking. Russian Tea Cakes are still on the agenda for this evening.

Today's miles: 3.5
Total so far: 98.5
Still to go for goal: 401.5

KathyK, how is dad doing?


No comments: