12.08.2003

For Brian...


Finished watching What Lies Beneath while I ran for Brian. The last part of this movie is the worst part but I'll give nothing away in discussing it here.

This few weeks building up to Christmas is getting so busy. Am I going to always be running a day behind in my posts? Going to try and correct this.

I'm thrilled to report that I've heard back from a third of my friends and family who I sent my pledge letter to. That is so awesome. You all are fabulously supportive and I really appreciate it!

Today's miles: 3.25
Total so far: 64.5
Still to go for goal: 435.5

Tomorrow I'll run for Dawn again because the chemo is really knocking her on her butt this time. And I'm running for her daughter, too. Lauren is having a rough week, so kiddo, this one is also for you.

No comments: